Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Letter Writing - Adam Brown


Dear Adam Brown,

Hi my name is Vika and I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters and that means that I have 8 siblings and I am Tongan, Niue Niue, Fijian and I am 10 years old and I am turning 11 this year.

Thank you for everything that you have done for us and you have done a great job and you have been working hard so thank Adam Brown for everything and keep up the good work..


You have done a great job and I wish that I will be you by making people safe and thank you for making sure the patient doesn’t need to worry about anything and you have kept them safe and well.

You should make your own bubble about making the panties don’t worry and giving them medicals and making them safe. 


  
Yours Sincerely,

Vika Vaka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.