Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Bungy Jump Story Starter

I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feel tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungee jump so I went to the bungee jump and at the same time I was scared and excited to go.

Next, I got ready to Jump and the thing that was on me was some rope, edge, strapping, harness, and I was with my family and it was fun for them and they wanted to every time they didn’t want to go.
Anyway I was on a bridge and I was on the ledge of the bridge then I jumped off and I splashed between some water and that was fun next it was my sister and she wanted to go because she hadn't gone to this place.

After that, it was my other sister and she was so excited then she looked down when she got ready for her Bungy Jump and it was so high then she was sacred she didn't want to go my brother went with her and she was not scared anymore so she was excited and there they go.

Then It was my other sister she was so happy and she was the only person that was not scared even she is not scared of anything so she went to get ready for her Bungy Jump so she went and Jumped off and she splashed so hard it was like a bomb and my family was laughing so hard.

It was my Dad turn he wanted to go then he was so happy he was waiting for this the whole time and his dream came true so he was so happy she went off and there was another bomb and all of the water splashed to our face and we were all laughing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.