Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Bungy Jump Writing


I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feel tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungee Jump.

My heart is pounding in my chest and my mouth are shaking. Although my hands is dry  I can feel sweat running down my back.

I  down. “Bad mistake”, I think to myself.  Everything looks so  tiny from way up here. The people on the boat look up and wave at me. I screw 
my eyes shut  tight and take a deep breath

“On the countdown of 3,jump, “ says the instructor. “Three, two, one ….bungy” he yells.
I bend my knees then spring up and off the platform. There is  a  loud cheer from the spectators as I catapult into the air and plunge downwards. 

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.