Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Reflection about Fiafia

 Today my topic is about the Fiafia night.On thursday the June of the 7th we had lots of people around Pt England school and the tongan girls was in the hall and then  we went outside and everyone was screaming and my group was tongan girls and we sat down and was watching.While we were watching me and Mele and Melissa was dancing on our seat.


Then we had to put on baby oil because we were next but we were after Myanmar while we were dancing I was very nervous and scared but my leaves were coming off my waist and then we had to fix it but then the hip hop group was so amazing and then there music came off and then we were asking if our music came off Rachel will sing for us.


Next it was us and I was very scared but then I just didn't care so I just went and danced then I kept on looking at the back and then everyone was dancing I just went to them and then we finished our dance and next it was the year 7&8 Hip Hop group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.